Loss Prevention, Safety and Regulatory Compliance Programs:
- Provide Site Safety audits, and inspections as well as mock OSHA surveys, with improvement recommendations where required.
- Evaluation of existing written programs, quality of safety training and documentation provided, and evaluation of compliance with OSHA performance orientated standards. The risk assessment will result in an outline of recommendations and guidelines that need to be implemented.
- Loss Control Analysis and accident trending to identify trends and hazards that can be eliminated to prevent reoccurrences.
- Provide Safety and Health Guidelines, Policies and Procedures to help assure safe work process and compliance with regulatory standards.
- OSHA lO-Hour and 30-Hour General Industry Courses - The OSHA lO-Hour and 30-Hour General Industry Course are conducted by our certified OSHA Outreach Trainers. Each employee that successfully attends will receive a card from OSHA through our office that indicates the employee has completed this course.
- Training Programs for Supervisors and Managers for compliance with OSHA Performance Orientated Standards. For example:
- Hazard Communication/NEW Global Harmonized System (GHS)
- Lockout/Tagout - Control of Hazardous Energy Sources
- Fire Safety of Evacuation Procedures
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safe Lift Procedures and Back Injury Prevention
- Accident Investigation and Mitigation Procedures
- Fall Prevention
- Violence In The Workplace Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness and Planning
- OSHA 300 log and support documentation guidance.
- Job Safety Hazard Analysis
- Complete OSHA citation negotiation and informal conference representation issued for safety and health violations.
- Available as unbundled services would be complete Industrial Hygiene Services, such as:
- Noise Testing (Dosimeter and noise level)
- *lndoor Air Quality Tests
- *Microbial Testing (Mold, Fungi, Bacteria)
- *Particulate Testing
- Volatile and Semi-Volatile Tests Ergonomic Surveys and Analysis
*Samples analyzed by certified analytical laboratory with complete analysis results and reports.
- Record keeping / 300 Logs (CFR Part 1904)
- Walking Working Surfaces -Slip, Trip and Falls and Ladders (Subpart-D)
- Fire Egress / Fire Protection (Subparts-E & L)
- Site Specific Potential Hazards
- Electrical Safety-(Subpart-S)
- Lockout/Tagout 1910.147
- Hazard Communication/ New Global Harmonized System (Subpart-Z)
- Machine Guarding (Subpart 0)
- Personal Protective Equipment (Subpart I) + Safety & Health Programs (Subpart Z)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Confined Space Awareness Training
- Hand & Portable Power Tools (Subpart P)
DURNAN GROUP INC. is prepared to dedicate its human and technological resources to help Loss Prevention, Safety and Regulatory Compliance Programs.
DURNAN GROUP INC. will bring its tradition of high standards and pride in accomplishment to all assignments.